All around the cobler's bench, The monkey chased the Weasel, The monkey thought it was all in fun, POP--- Goes the weasel!

mandag den 7. juni 2010

Savn..

You used to call me your angel
Said I was sent straight down from heaven
You'd hold me close in your ah-arms
I love the way you felt so strong

I never wanted you to leave
I wanted you to stay here holding me

I miss you
I miss your smile
And I still shed a tear
Every once in a while

And even though it's different now
You're still here somehow
My heart won't let you go
And I need you to know

I miss you...

You used to call me your dreamer
And now I'm living out my deam
Oh, how I wish you could see
Everything that's happening for me

I'm thinking back on the past
It's true that time is flying by too fast

I miss you
I miss your smile
And I still shed a tear
Every once in a while

And even though it's different now
You're still here somehow
My heart won't let you go
And I need you to know

i miss you...


_________________________________________________________________________________________

I dag er vejret gråt og kedeligt. det regner, hvilket normalt ville gøre mig i et fjollet eller lettere saligt humør. lidt som når man tager den første slurk af en x-ray. men i dag føler jeg mig bare træt, ugidelig, små trist og salig på den trælse måde. med andre ord KREATIV ~ jeg føler trang til at skrive deprimerende digte eller tegnerne. Og det i si selv er jo ret nice når man i meget, MEGET lang tid hun har kunnet tegne lalleglade jupelidioter med happy faces og pikachuer der humper hinanden.



i dette øjeblik sidder jeg og laver tegninger. so lovely ~

1 kommentar:

  1. Aw, loveling... I don't know if it's for me, but I miss you too anyway... I'll be home in something like 10 days! <3

    SvarSlet